Wednesday

Desktop


Referring to mohdismail.net entry entitled Desktop, the webmaster wanted bloggers to demonstrate their own desktop. So here is mine.. My desktop theme is simple yet practical. I prefer simplicity rather than complex or haywired desktop for the sake of watching it all day long without having a bash on the brain or sore on the eyes.

The XPS background is courtesy of Dell (refer to my pc model). A splash of blood red on the visual style add up some details to my Desktop. As u all may notice, I dislike icons on my desktop coz they tend to make the desktop seems crowded. I'm a Virgo person after all.. so I prefer something neat. Hehehe.. Later I added some functional stuff such as an analog clock, a calender so that I dont need to double click on the clock at the start menu every time to know today's date and a weather forecase, just in case I forgot to bring my umbrella along. And not to miss that one BIG recycle bin at the right end corner. So there u hav it. My very own unique desktop. Are u willing to share urs??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

masih merah seperti dulu...:)
ko pakai widescreen ya?

Y U H Y I said...

Yup masih mengekalkan ciri2 kemerahan. Aku dr darjah satu smpi form 5 mmg umah merah je.. ahaha

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Desktop ku tidak cantik hehe.. semak!!!

Y U H Y I said...

xpe2 desktop x cantik pun xpe.. there is where the uniqueness lies.. =P