Tuesday

McD price Boost

I was on my way back to Kuantan the other day from Shah Alam. I stopped by at Puchong and fetch my girl and went straight away to Gombak. She wanted to see the Deputy Dean and we ended up waiting for that guy until 12 p.m.. guess what? to no surprise that guy never came, he even turn off his phone for the whole day. Darn! I was so pissed. We decided to leave to Kuantan ASAP. After a few minutes of driving we finally reached the R&R and stop by at Genting Sempah McD outlet. The time was 13.20p.m. and wow... am I hungry. I havnt got the time to eat my breakfast. So we hurried in and ordered our favourite menu.. and to my surprise... WTF!! The price has gone up! The so called value meal has increase its value but still maintain the quantity of the food. I'm sure the price was lower the last time I went to McD. So b4 I feel dz thinking deeply bout these pricing matters I decided to asked the casher instead.
Me : Eh harge dh naik ker?
Casher : Aah.. sejak bulan 3 aritu
Me : Ooo yeke? Baru gk ler?
Casher : Mmg dh naik.. sorry
Me : Eh nape sorry lk? awak xde wat silapkan?
Casher : Smiles
Then I feel a force on my side.. Oww.. (Ok got the point, no flurting with other girls ) So tat's the drama...

So back to the main story... McD has boost their price without any notice wat so ever. Or did I missed the announcement? Although the increment is not that significant but it is still noticable. I always go and eat at McD. So dont try to fool me la the price I know oredi maa.. While the goverment are trying to remove fast food commercial away from the box known as the television and other mass media, most fast food industry are trying so hard to get the public attention by lowering their prices.. like mamee for instance.. but not McD I think they can increase the price willingly.

For those of u out there wether u guys notice or not, McD can survive in the market even without relying on commercials. The world will never be the same once you've taken a snack at McD's restaurant. Most of us like myself I are craving for McD. I can still remember the time when I was a student, me and my frens would travel kilometers away just to go and eat at McD. Haa.. Look on the brightside of the story. The gud thing bout the price hike is that the higher the price, the thinner our wallet will likely become. The thinner the wallet the lesser we will go to McD. In the end we can eventually eat sumthing rather nutricious to the body and not those sloppy fast food that tend to reduce the amount of health that we have. Yeah right! Does tis makes any sense?

1 comment:

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Uishh.. betul ke naik harge Yuhyi? Akak dah lame tak gi.. tapi tul la, no matter how much they hike up the prices, M beso is still the best :p