Saturday

Visa?? I prefer Mastercard

I have been refused a UK visa. They say they cannot process the application due to the date on my offer letter has already past. My offer letter was effective as in 1 Apr therefore they don’t intend to process it. A fren of mine, Nana told me b4, that visa will issue based on our offer letter. So the 3 years was supposed to initiate on the 1 Apr. I’m very disappointed with the agent coz the offer letter is NOT an undergrad’s offer letter that we need to enroll on the specified date. PhD offer letter valid for 1 whole year. They can just issue a visa starting from 1 April. Woo… I was so pissed off. But they don listen to reasons. Tis was one bad April fool joke for me. My mom and my sister previously don’t have any problems with UKvisa. Lately everyone complaint bout the UKvisa application as they oredi outsource the task of accepting application to a Malaysian agent. So it has becoming more stringent. So I’ve contacted the Uni and asked for a new offer letter.

Ok so that’s done, just got the new offer letter from the University. The prompt reply was sumthin that I did not expect. B4 tis I asked for a scanned offer letter for my scholarship application, they didn’t reply. So tis time I contacted my svisor and he chased the registry so that they will hasten the process of sending in the said documents. There is another prob though, that the new offer letter that I recently received stated that my PhD would commence effectively on the 1 July. The University ensures me that the date (I asked for 15 May) was not an official date for PhD enrolment. My scholarship and study leave starts on the 1 May. So for 2 months I will be sitting ducks. So basically I will have to finish my PhD within 2 years and 10 months. The only gud news is I got my scholarships, allowance and my salary for the coming 2 months.

1 comment:

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Ooo.. so by July, you're not here la ye? Alohhh, camne nak claim bunge konvo ni????